So, you know how you reroll on a new server, create your new toon, and start leveling, get her all the way to 25, decide that you are sick to death of it, and start from scratch with a whole new toon?
Yeah. Well that happened.
Meet Allesandria. She’s my newly-minted Mistweaver Monk, and I am really happy with her. Even though I started out with the intention of having an hpally main on this server, something about this little monk just gives me all the happy feels when I am playing.
In her honor, I am posting this great Crab Rangoon recipe that I hope you will enjoy as much as I enjoy playing my new baby monk.
- 16 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 can crab meat, drained and crumbled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 package Wonton skins
- Vegetable spray coating
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except won ton skins and spray coating; mix until well blended.
Tip: To prevent won ton skins from drying out, prepare one or two rangoon at a time.
- Place 1 teaspoon filling in center of each won ton skin. Moisten edges with water; fold in half to form triangle, pressing edges to seal. Pull bottom corners down and overlap slightly; moisten one corner and press to seal.
- Lightly spray baking sheet with vegetable coating. Arrange rangoon on sheet and lightly spray to coat.
- Bake in 425 degree F oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.